Note: You will be purchasing a recording of the webinar that was held on December 9, 2020. In addition to the recording of the webinar, you will receive 5 files that were offered as handouts.
Following is a description of the content of the webinar:
Smaller housing providers, or "mom and pop" providers, make up approximately 40% of affordable housing in the country, yet the majority of the mainstream resources for sustaining housing are directed toward larger, institutional providers. This webinar is designed to answer questions around the unique needs of the smaller providers.
During this webinar participants will learn about topics such as:
1) What is the difference between the CDC moratorium and Governor Walz's executive order?
2) What can you do with a tenant who has not communicated with you about their plans to pay past due rent?
3) Can you evict someone while the moratorium is in place?
4) The lease has ended, but they don't want to leave, do I have to make them go?
5) Can I raise the rent while the executive order is in place?
6) What are some best practices for navigating through this?
Who is presenting?
Prior to joining Burns & Hansen, P.A., Kirk served as a judicial law clerk in Minnesota's Tenth Judicial District. Kirk diligently represents his clients in both litigation, and transactional matters.
Kirk's practice focuses on helping small and medium size business owners with their legal needs. He seeks to provide cost-effective representation for businesses that have not worked with a law firm in the past. His practice focuses specifically on corporate, contract and real estate matters. Kirk also represents home owner associations in various matters.
Within two business days of receiving your payment, you will receive an email from GatherMN@aggate.org that will contain a link to download the video, in addition to the 5 files that were offered as handouts.
Checks can be made out to GATHER_MN and mailed to 2168 7th Ave #923, Anoka, MN 55303-1713
The purchase of the Webinar is Nonrefundable